Wednesday, February 29, 2012

To Do List

01.03.12

Email Stafford Allpress
Talk to Mr. about my Media Studies class
Analysis of Stafford & Derek's work
Finalize questions

Break 2:
I have got all of the work ready to analyze for Stafford and Peter Perter. I also found Peters blogspot which has his email, address and phone number. He lives in New Plymouth do I think it would be very cool to stop in and interview him on the Wellington trip. I still have to get 3 of Derek's photos to analyze but that won't take long.
I have yet to talk to mr about my class.

End of day:
Now I just need to get mr to check my questions and I can send through my questions and have my first interview completed. Talked about my other class... Well he didn't really help but k.
Almost completed everything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment